Members being sought for LGH Board
Labrador – Grenfell Regional Integrated Health Authority Board of Trustees is seeking to up to six board member positions.
Those who make up this Board should collectively possess the following core competencies:
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence and quality assurance
- Strong communication, leadership and change management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of fiscal and financial matters
- Understanding of provincial health care needs and issues
- Awareness of provincial health care trends
- Commitment to a better provincial health care system
Consideration will also be given to a variety of demographic factors to ensure the board is representative of the population they serve.
For more information, or to apply online, please visit: